Hotel Palazzo Sitano is the ideal place for meetings and conferences held in the centre of Palermo.
The hotel is the perfect blend of historical and modern: an 18th century building equipped with every possible convenience, including modern furnishings, bold design and extreme attention to detail.
The hotel is situated in the heart of Palermo, in Via Vittorio Emanuele, near Piazza Marina, a short distance form the historic port and the most famous villas, local markets and neighbourhoods.
Each room is air conditioned, soundproofed and equipped with cutting edge technology and comfort to ensure proper rest, silence and relaxation. All this to let our guests feel completely at home.
Palazzo Sitano is the ideal base from which to discover and fall in love with Palermo, a city unique for its history, culture and warmth.
Facilities for conferences and meetings:
- the conference room has a surface area of 85 sq. m and a total capacity of 70 people
- the meeting room has a surface area of approximately 30 sq. m and a total capacity of 30 people
The following services are available on request: video projector, sound system and microphones, audio-video system, LAN connection, laptop for presentations, lectern, hostess service, catering and banqueting services for coffee breaks, light breakfasts, gala dinners and social events.
- Breakfast is served in the Restaurant (loggia)
- Lounge Bar
- Shaded roof terrace, a perfect place for events
- The Teatro Massimo, the largest opera house in Italy and the second largest theatre in Europe
- The beach of Mondello, a seaside resort with white sand and crystal-blue water, full of local eateries, restaurants and beach shops
- Historic neighbourhood markets: the Capo, the Vucciria, Ballarò
- Historic monuments: the Arab castle La Zisa, the Cathedral, the Palazzo Reale (Norman Palace), the Chiesa di San Giovanni degli Eremiti (Church of St. John of the Hermits)